Category : Newsletters
This weekend’s edition of Catholic School Matters will mark the final edition of this school year. So I’ve put a collection of the most important COVID resources in one place as well as including some articles I’ve come across in the past week to spark some thought.
The Top 5:
- A group of Catholic school leaders has been working to help articulate a value proposition for Catholic schools during uncertain times. Here is the Executive Summary, designed to be put in the hands of Catholic school leaders on the front lines. What are the themes that will resonate right now? Print it out, email it, help distribute this great resource.
- The Greeley Center published a great planning guide for Catholic schools “Leading with Hope.” It’s the best planning guide I’ve seen.
- I also included links to the Montana Catholic Schools policy guidelines as well as the Diocese of Sacramento’s reentry template. These should help with your planning.
- I include an NCR article about how St. Michael Indian School is serving the Navajo in this time of need. I’m not seeing enough stories about how the Church is extending its hand to serve—instead I’m seeing too many stories about how the Church is holding up its hand to receive help. The field hospital should be our metaphors, says Pope Francis, serving those most in need.
- The Deloitte article about resilient leadership in this time of crisis is well worth considering.