May 10th Newsletter
Category : Newsletters
The Newsletter can be found here. This week’s top 5:
- The first article focuses on three possible futures for COVID-19. No one knows what the future holds but I’ve yet to talk to anyone in education who doesn’t think it’s going to impact school operations this fall.
- The second article discusses the latest research regarding whether children can suffer from and transmit the virus.
- The next article from Kathleen Porter-Magee of Partnership Schools discusses planning implications for next year. There are a number of great projects for Catholic school leaders bubbling up and this blog post is the tip of the spear.
- There are three great articles on how schools are (creatively) dealing with graduation. The first discusses James Madison High in NYC, another focuses on creative ways principals are reaching out to their graduates, and a third highlights the faculty visits by one New York Catholic high school. Let’s get out and (safely) visit our graduates!
- I’ve been working on a new curated list of resources to include the following categories: technology professional learning, remote learning PD, resources for teachers, and resources for home learning.