November 4th newsletter
Category : Newsletters
In this week’s newsletter I blog about the problem of disaffiliation with the Church and have a number of great resources to share in this area. Top 5:
- Saint Mary’s Press has gathered a number of video testimonies from young people who have left the Church.
- Joe Corpora wrote a great essay on the “Joy of Missing Out” for Notre Dame’s student newspaper that is worth a read.
- The New York Times profile of Catholics struggling with staying or leaving the Church is a great piece.
- The Vatican summary of the Bishop’s Synod on Young People is worth reading.
- In the Miscellany section, the special “12 Years of Brain Pickings” is chock full of great long reads. Maria Popova’s weekly blog is a constant source of intellectual stimulation. You’re bound to find something interesting to read.