Category : Newsletters
Happy Easter! Thanks to Frank Donaldson of ISPD for sponsoring this week’s newsletter. The Top 5 this week:
- The first link is from Beth Blaufuss from Partnership Schools “Adaptability: the Secret to Survival.” It’s a quick but insightful blog post describing that fear of closure and adaptability have defined Catholic schools for years. We can turn these traits into strengths in 2020.
- George Couros, educational innovator and blogger, brings his “A” game with “Toward a New and Better Normal.” When I read this I remember thinking that was exactly what I needed to read at the time.
- Jesse Remedios of NCR reminds us that there is life outside of the pandemic with a piece called “What Does Climate Change Demand of Catholic Schools?” In my podcast conversation last week with David Quammen about the current pandemic, he referenced how climate change and overpopulation are playing a role in disrupting ecosystems and causing pandemics.
- “Real Leaders are Forged in Crisis” from HBR serves as a reminder to us that these difficult times are calling for leadership.
- “What You Truly Value” from the Farnam Street blog. Who hasn’t spent a little time thinking about how different life seems? Read this for further reflection.